Whale Watching is regulated by the Mexican Authorities, nobody can approach close to the whales without the necessary license and only from December 8th to March 23rd
In our Puerto Vallarta whale watching tours You will discover the different behaviors of these beautiful mamals,including jumps and fin movements.You will also see mothers playing with their calves,and be able to listen to these interesting aspects about their biology,migration,and feeding.while you enjoy this activity it is really possible to see turtles,dolphins,marine birds and friendly giant stingrays.
Puerto Vallarta whale watching tours from December 8th till March 23th.
Humback Whale Photo Expedition (highly recommended)
4hr whale watching tour
- Very comfortable Trimaran with Toilet and lots of shade.
- Marine biologist.
- Continental breakfast in the morning.
- Box lunch.
- Non alcoholic beverages.
Departure from Main maritime terminal in Puerto Vallarta Special pick up at Paradise village public pier in Nuevo Vallarta 8:15 am or taxi paid to Puerto Vallarta maritime terminal. Drop off at Puerto Vallarta maritime terminal.
(by Vallarta adventures)
A photo captures a single moment in time, and this specialized excursion is designed to capture the magical moment when you encounter wild dolphins and majestic humpback whales in the Bay of Banderas.
The essence of the Whale photo safari is to find the wildlife and enjoy those precious moments when you can sit peacefully and watch the whales and dolphins play,breach or just hang out.
- Non alcoholic drinks and light snacks
- This tour is conducted aboard small inflatable speed boats to ensure maximum comfort and visibility.
- There are no bathroom facilities on these boats.
- Duration approx. 4 hrs.we recommend you wear bathing suit,sunscreen,towel,light sweater,hat and your