A tour you will love! We’ll visit the Boardwalk with its emblematic monuments and the iconic church of Guadalupe. Later, we’ll shop at the Municipal Market and some of the best stores with mexican handcrafts and jewerly. Afterwards we’ll head out to Mismaloya with a brief stop at Los Arcos, the place that gave the original name to our port. Our lunch stop will be at El Patio, famous for its“seafood platter” and of course the tour will not end until you have seen the process that makes our national elixir, tequila, at the destilery gallery. Our experienced guides will show you the best of this Pacific Jewel.
Departures: Daily Tour duration aprox: 6 hrs.
Included Pick Up Point: Lobby Hotel or Nearly
- Round trip transportation service
- Certified tour guide
- Air-conditioned Units
- Walking tour at Treasures Vallarta downtown
- Visit to fine jewerly shop
- Free time for shopping in Vallarta Flea Market
- Tequila Distillery tour
- Mexican food at “El Patio” Restaurant (1 option per person)
- Lunch: Filet fish, Broilet Fish, Beef or Chicken & 1 Soft Drink.
- Tequila tasting
*Itinerary may vary
- Cash for buying souvenirs, lunch and tipping
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent (optional)
- Sunglasses & Cap/hat
- Comfortable shoes to walk